As a man, have you ever wondered if there’s more to cumming than just a “crotch sneeze”?
In this episode, it’s time to unpack the vast and deep secrets of orgasms.
More than pure physical sensation, you have the opportunity to visit transcendent heights and experience a much longer, more satisfying sexual experience that you can feel throughout your entire body.
Join Sarrah and Erin Hickok, the founder of Games for Humanity and creator of Cards for Connection, as they peel away the shaming social narratives toward sexuality.
You’ll also come out of this episode understanding how early male sexual experiences of masturbation deprive you of much more powerful, longer-lasting pleasure.
“When guys learn the techniques of having orgasm without necessarily ejaculating, they’re able to have as many orgasms as they want, just like a woman would.” – Sarrah Rose
In This Episode:
- The three major components of an orgasm
- The importance of not thinking too much about orgasms
- How to access orgasms for people with erectile dysfunction or sexual abuse trauma
- Understanding the mental blocks we form that put pressure over pleasure
- Why asking women if they’ve had an orgasm is wasting your breath
- What you should ask women about their sexual experience
- Erin Hickok is the founder of Games For Humanity and creator of Cards for Connection.
- You can download the full Intimacy Deck that we played on the show free for a limited time with coupon code SEXYSTORY here.
- Be sure to add yourself to Erin’s email list, so you receive invitations to private game nights and stay in the loop about fun ways to deepen your connections, and have more play and pleasure in your life!