A lot of things that were once considered sexual “problems,” were actually subjective judgment on the part of therapists. In today’s episode, Sarrah Rose talks with Ph.D. and certified sex therapist Dr. David Ley. Together, they destroy the myth of “sexual addiction” and fear of stigma. They discuss the benefits of pornography and masturbation, as well as how the Covid pandemic might offer a sexual benefit for people. Sarrah Rose and Dr. Ley want everyone to have healthy talks about sex, rather than fear-based “lessons.” And of course, they play a round of “Let’s Talk About Sex!”
“Many of the things we thought were unhealthy, are healthy and very common.” – David Ley
In This Episode:
– Why “sexual addiction” is actually a myth
– When the fear of being misinterpreted turns to shame
– How the Covid pandemic is affecting people sexually
– Can you become desensitized to pornography?
– And so much more!
Connect with Dr. David Ley:
- Dr. David Ley’s website
- Dr. David Ley on Twitter
- Dr. David Ley on Instagram
- Dr. David Ley on Facebook
- Dr. David Ley on YouTube