Who do you believe you are? Sarrah Rose and Erin Hickok discuss the identities we are given and the choices we have in changing them. They talk about how to change your own personal narrative to embrace who you really are. They’ll also answer some questions about what happens when the people around you don’t recognize your personal development, and how to stop the legacy of abuse in your own family. And of course, they’ll play some Cards for Connection!
“We can choose the story for our life that we really desire to have.” – Sarrah Rose
In This Episode:
- What is “identity”?
- Why you should “try on” new identities
- How to change your own personal narrative
- The importance of learning, reprogramming, and playing
- And so much more!
- Sex Stallion Training
- Man on Fire
- Erin Hickok is the founder of Games For Humanity and creator of Cards for Connection.
- You can download the full Intimacy Deck that we played on the show free for a limited time with coupon code SEXYSTORY here.
- Be sure to add yourself to Erin’s email list, so you receive invitations to private game nights and stay in the loop about fun ways to deepen your connections, and have more play and pleasure in your life!