As we continue to explore more about the best sex we can have, how to master sex, tantric sex exercises, sexual techniques, and solutions for sexual problems, we might start to forget about the foundation of great sex in the first place – love.
Today on the Sex and Sarrah Rose Podcast, join Sarrah and Erin as they talk about fake love versus real love.
With the overwhelming amount of misleading information online and in other forms of media combined with our personal experiences, it’s very easy to make the mistake of treating any kind of strong and positive emotion as love.
How can you know the difference?
In this episode, Sarrah helps guide you through the process of determining exactly that.
“There’s this false assumption that love is about finding someone who will complete you.” – Sarrah Rose
In this episode:
- Projection in relationships – what is it?
- How other people fall in love to heal childhood trauma.
- What relationships can teach you.
- Should relationships “complete” you?
- Knowing if you’re really in love. How does it relate to sexual mastery?
- You can download the full Intimacy Deck that we played on the show free for a limited time with coupon code SEXYSTORY here.
- Be sure to add yourself to Erin’s email list, so you receive invitations to private game nights and stay in the loop about fun ways to deepen your connections, and have more play and pleasure in your life!