Episode 42: Busting Tantric Myths
The practice of tantra has become increasingly popular in the West, yet so many myths still pervade and turn people away. In this new episode of Sex and Sarrah Rose, Sarrah sits down with longtime guest, Erin Hickok, to dispel those myths by discussing how their personal experiences have been transformative in sex, entrepreneurship, and life overall. Understanding tantra requires practice, absolutely, but to feel the benefits, you have to do the exact opposite: Surrender.
“These are the reasons I love tantra: it awakens that creative aspect of you that you need to be successful in the world.” – Sarrah Rose
In This Episode:
- Tantra and a non-dualistic view of the world
- What a beginner can do to get started
- How tantra supercharges your creative energy
- Simple techniques that are pivotal in your tantric practice
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Erin Hickok:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here