What does it mean to be a man? Can someone embody dominant masculine energy without being toxic? Yes! On this new episode of Sex and Sarrah Rose, Sarrah sits down with Mark Santiago, a men’s empowerment coach who has used the sadness of his divorce to help men navigate their own relationships and become the best versions of themselves. Mark breaks down what every successful relationship needs, the traits of a truly attractive man, and how every guy can emerge from tragedy better, married or single. To close out the show, the two play a great round of “Let’s Talk About Sex!”
“True leadership is when you can lead yourself before you lead someone else.” – Mark Santiago
In This Episode:
- What women REALLY want in a man
- How to understand and implement effective boundaries
- Why vulnerability is CRITICAL to a successful relationship
- The power of seeing your wife as a “neutral woman”
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Mark Santiago:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here.