This episode’s a wild one, so send the kids to bed. Sarrah sits down with Ralph Sutton, the creator and host of the popular Sex, Drugs and Rock Roll podcast. They lay it all out, including the craziest podcast episodes, what Ralph does to impress the ladies, and how Ralph keeps his business moving amid lockdown. Plus, they play a quick round of “Let’s Talk about Sex!”, where you learn about one of Ralph’s fantasies!
“The biggest thing I tell guys is never complain. Nothing positive comes from that.” – Ralph Sutton
In This Episode:
- Ralph’s wildest podcast episodes and sexual experiences
- Why Ralph, at 50 years old, doesn’t rush into marriage
- What actually makes someone AWESOME in bed
- How Ralph kept his business and podcast thriving during COVID
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Ralph Sutton:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here