In a world ravaged by COVID, will we ever enjoy the loving embrace of drunken Ubers? COVID has fundamentally changed how the world functions, but just like art and humanity, it will adapt. On this new episode, Sarrah sits down with actor, comedian, and filmmaker Ben Morrison to discuss how he’s adapted his art form in a post-COVID world. They cover all things dating, how art is forced to grow with the lack of public gatherings, and why Ben loves the term “lover”. As always, they play a quick round of “Let’s Talk About Sex!” where Ben shares his unique definition of “sacred”.
“Art will always find a way, no matter how f@#%ed up things get.”
– Ben Morrison
In This Episode:
- Ben shares his go-to tips for “working the dating profile game”, even when dating in public is much harder
- Why public restrictions makes meeting someone an investment, making dating a little more meaningful
- How the quarantine has forced artists to experiment with their art form, elevating it regardless of COVID
- Ben admits his love for the term “lover” and the beauty of those types of relationships
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Ben Morrison:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here