Trauma and insecurity are powerful forces that live inside of us, but they don’t have to define our lives. Everyone holds an inner king or queen that yearns to show itself to the world, but you have to embrace the shadow first before the light can shine through. In this new episode, Sarrah talks with Mercedes Terrell, a podcast show host who uses her experience in MMA and modeling to help men and women discover their highest selves. The two discuss the steps toward healing trauma around sexuality, the TRUTH behind “figuring it out,” and THE secret behind unlocking your inner king and finding your queen. Plus, they play a quick round of “Let’s Talk about Sex!”
“A man is a full-blown masculine figure who has integrated his femininity, and the queen you’re trying to call in will recognize that.” – Mercedes Terrell
In This Episode:
- The reasons why Mercedes was able to heal her own shame and help others do the same.
- The secret to “unlocking the modern man”, discovering your inner king, and fully showing up.
- Why certain relationships only exist for a season in your life, as well as the steps you can take today to integrate those lessons and move forward.
- Don’t get discouraged if you haven’t “figured it out”. If you can remember this fundamental truth, you’ll realize that life is more than a finish line.
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Mercedes Terrell:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here