Episode 62: Brain Chemistry Hacks
How much control do we have over our brains? Turns out, a lot! It requires some research and plenty of practice, but if you stick to diving deep and embracing your unique mind, you’ll feel in sync with your brain instead of fighting against it. In this new episode, Sarrah and co-host Erin Hickok dive deep into the ins and outs of brain chemistry, including what you can do right when you wake up to boost your willpower, the wonderful science behind self-love, and the secret behind embracing work and play without depriving yourself of one or the other.
“Our brain is going to get dopamine either way, so it’s up to us to choose what’s going to serve us. It takes a focus of our attention and intention to choose to get that dopamine in a way that serves our higher purpose and vision.” – Erin Hickok
In This Episode:
- If you do this first thing in the morning, you’ll be more in control of your day, and your life
- How to channel this important chemical through practicing love every day
- Reminding yourself of this fundamental truth will help establish homeostasis
- How this technique for embracing energy can deploy it toward your big goals, leaving you feeling lighter and free from trauma.
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Erin Hickok:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here
This podcast is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. To the extent that this podcast features the advice of physicians or medical practitioners, the views expressed are the views of the cited expert and do not necessarily represent the views of Sarrah Rose Coaching LLC.