Episode 63: Sexy Consent 101 for Men
As a man, how do you join the consent conversation in a healthy way? It demands your FULL self and lots of practice, but it is NECESSARY for allowing your inner warrior to show himself. In this new episode, Sarrah and Erin decode any confusion around consent and make it approachable to men AND women! They tackle how the media ALMOST ALWAYS portrays consent, why this 2017 study is CRUCIAL for making consent less scary, and the tips and tricks for creating a wonderful space for AMAZING sex!
“I love the distinction between sexual interest and sexual intent. Being in a sexual relationship, I need to feel safe and feel comfortable to talk about these feelings. Just because I’m turned on doesn’t mean I want to have sex!” – Erin Hickok
In This Episode:
- Why you need to look HONESTLY at how the media portrays consent to AVOID the BIGGEST mistakes.
- What this 2017 study REVEALS about how often THESE two VERY different things are confused with each other.
- How YOU can approach a new sexual interaction in a HEALTHY way, even from a place of severe lack.
- Why having AMAZING sex demands combining EVERY BIT of yourself, not just the physical.
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Erin Hickok:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here
This podcast is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. To the extent that this podcast features the advice of physicians or medical practitioners, the views expressed are the views of the cited expert and do not necessarily represent the views of Sarrah Rose Coaching LLC.