Episode 66: Sexual Insecurities
How you love and care for yourself sets the tone for how others treat you. Are you building quality relationships or just accumulating Facebook friends? In today’s episode, Sarrah and Erin remind us that WE ARE WORTHY of all the love and honest connections we desire. Working through insecurities is an ongoing process that we won’t always get right. We just have to remind ourselves that NOBODY is perfect and we are enough! Today these two encourage everyone to stay compassionate and to love everyone for who they are.
“Notice the insecurity, bring ourselves back to self-love and just continuing to do that as a process and have that be the expectation, we don’t have to be perfect.” – Erin Hickok
In This Episode:
- Why chemistry and attraction are more important than being the “perfect” person.
- How loving yourself can have a MASSIVE impact on ALL of your relationships!
- What one study reveals about body image issues between men and women – these numbers might surprise you!
- Why it’s so important to get out of your head and just enjoy the moment with your partner.
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Erin Hickok:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here
This podcast is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. To the extent that this podcast features the advice of physicians or medical practitioners, the views expressed are the views of the cited expert and do not necessarily represent the views of Sarrah Rose Coaching LLC.