Episode 67: Dating Foreplay 101
Open up and play! Today’s episode is all about connection and being authentic with those around you. Sarrah and Erin play Erin’s original game, Cards for Connection. This deck makes it easy to bring people together with thoughtful prompts and playful activities. It’s the perfect way to deepen friendships and conversation. Today we learn about the game’s beginning and how it has transformed into a fun and creative way to get to know potential romantic partners. And don’t forget this deck is just the warm-up for the intimacy deck, which is a great way to spice up any date night.
“Once people get a taste of what genuine connection feels like, why would we want to go to anything else?” – Erin Hickok
In This Episode:
- How playing a card game could change your dating life!
- Why being authentic is SO important when interacting with family, friends, and romantic partners.
- Learn a little more about these two as they dig a little deeper to share and connect with each other!
- How you can be an extrovert and still need space to recover and recharge from time to time.
- And, so much more!
Connect with Sarrah Rose:
Connect with Erin Hickok:
- You can download the “Let’s Talk about Sex!” deck here
This podcast is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. To the extent that this podcast features the advice of physicians or medical practitioners, the views expressed are the views of the cited expert and do not necessarily represent the views of Sarrah Rose Coaching LLC.